• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 DDR FS801 NGC MS66+ Lincoln Cent
1 1

4 posts in this topic

This may be the only Top Pop for this beautiful Variety to date. PCGS has graded 5 , AU55 AU58 MS62 BN, Great Collection has sold 2 in last 13 years both from PCGS MS62 BN, 1700 3300. This is a rare coin "Unicorn" , it hard to get a value since none have been graded at this level and none sold. For now its up to demand. 

20230327_104409 (2).jpg

Welcome to the NGC chat board.

I assume that you are offering to sell this coin.  You may wish to review the guidelines for the Marketplace forum, which are posted as its lead topic. In particular, please take note of the following rules:   

"If selling directly from here, you must list specific items with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for (links to auction sites like eBay are an exception). . . .
    Include estimated shipping costs, times, and methods.
    Include acceptable forms of payment."

As this coin has a doubled die reverse, a clear, cropped photo of the reverse might also be helpful.

If you are not offering the coin for sale, you should have posted this topic on the "U.S., World and Ancient Coin" forum, as the Marketplace forum is for solicitations to sell, purchase or trade numismatic items.

Hello, tthank you for the response. its the first time im on any forum. i am not selling it. i just want to show my coin to the world . i will try and figure out how to post on the forum you referred to me. thank you again. 

Go to the NGC home page (ngccoin.com), place your cursor on the "Resources" tab, and click "Chat Boards". This will show and provide access to each forum.