• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grades in from NGC...

4 posts in this topic

All of the Bison Nickels came from a Mint bag. The 2001-D and 2002-P nickels were cracked out from PCGS holders. The 1988-D dime was another newp from the Auburn, MA show back in Feb.

2005-D 5cBisons

4 were MS65

4 were MS64

1 was MS63 (Ouch!)

2002-P 5c NGC MS65 6FS (PCGS: MS65FS)

2001-D 5c NGC MS66 6FS (PCGS: MS65FS)

1988-D MS65 FT frown.gif was hoping for at least 66)

NGC has been pretty tough lately,sorry about your grades.

Would you mind explaining why you cracked two perfectly good coins out of perfectly good PCGS holders to submit to NGC?I just don't get it confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

-Hayden

NGC has been pretty tough lately,sorry about your grades.

Would you mind explaining why you cracked two perfectly good coins out of perfectly good PCGS holders to submit to NGC?I just don't get it confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

-Hayden

IMO I think NGC and others are tough on the Bisons because of the high quality UNC Mint sets. But that's JMHO.

27_laughing.gif

I don't like how PCGS grades Jefferson nickels. In addition to one of them upgrading, both were recognized as 6FS. That means a lot to this Jeff collector.

Besides, I like NGC and ANACS slabs. wink.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'd like to see pictures of the bisons. I have a few from bank rolls that I am thinking of sending to NGC. I'd like to see what an MS-65 looks like up close.

Thanks.

Jonathan