• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANA - new director of education plus a possible board member

35 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2023 at 9:10 AM, kevinhamiltongsk said:

I am confident that his leadership will help ANA continue to innovate its approaches to training.

*her*. But it IS Colorado, so an explicit statement of pronouns MAY be required.

Posted (edited)

Help me understand how dealers on the board could use the position to help themselves? 

Looking back on my academic journey, I am deeply appreciative of the invaluable assistance provided by dissertation proposal services. Their expertise and personalized support have been instrumental in refining my research proposal, laying a strong foundation for scholarly inquiry. I wholeheartedly endorse their services to fellow scholars embarking on their own research journeys. With PhDResearchProposal.org, the process of proposal development becomes a collaborative and enlightening experience, paving the way for impactful contributions to the academic community.

Edited by leonardbrit
more correct punctuation for

Oh boy! Academic dishonesty as a commercial service!

@leonardbrit : Welcome!  :hi:

I would prefer to believe your post was made with the best of intentions. If the replies you have received thus far are puzzling, it's because your post suggesting a resource for research runs afoul of chat board guidelines and is, in fact, a violation.

Review the Guidelines and see for yourself.  You are a new member and you might as well make the most of your membership.

All the best!