• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May I change my User Name?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Prologue:  Although the expression, "my name is mud," is commonly associated with that of Samuel Mudd, the physician who set the broken ankle of President Lincoln's assassin besides being charged as a conspirator, it continues to have a pejorative slant. I believe my User Name has suffered the same fate.

Question:  Absent any ulterior motive such as to deceive or defraud, is it permissible, possible or legal to adopt a new User Name with all legal and financial information remaining constant?

• Administrator

Hello @Henri Charriere

Thank you for reaching out to us. To change your display name, you can log into the NGC website, click on the "My NGC" icon, choose the "My Account" link from the drop-down menu, then under "Account" click the pencil icon to enter the edit screen, and update your "display name."

If you have any other questions, please let us know.