• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forgot inv. Number on flip
1 1

3 posts in this topic

When i put coin in the flip i put in a small 2x3x1 box and then packed into a larger 12x12x5 box with hand written label with customer number and usps label of course. But my main question is …. Will forgetting to put invoice number on flip be a problem? I did pack there copy of submission form in with packing (packing list) will this be okay? Also in note box i put description of the civil war token and since the reference FULD# was only copper version i put R9-10 ( white metal). I hope all this is correct because I truly believe this token is authentic extremely rare first find and discovery .

6F6DF3DC-7696-45C7-96B8-87BE5E2F2395.jpeg

A50491F7-9238-47B5-ABE9-B91D1C707424.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @Ernest Nichols

Thank you for contacting us. We do ask that you label the flip of each coin to help with our submission intake process. This is particularly important when submitted multiple coins and/or multiple submissions. Improperly labeled coins can significantly slow down the verification process.

Since you have only submitted one coin there should not be an issue. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.