• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie asking

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys, i have a 5 cents 1990 Brazil and 1 real 1998 Brazil Human Rights, how much cost to rate both coins? i tried read the info in website but i dont understand very well the english yet, sorry.

The Real is only worth, at best $15 the 5 cent much less. Grading with shipping, grading, capsuluzing and return shipping would cost you around $60-70. IMHO it wouldn’t be worth the cost  good luck 

Bem vindo. It is highly unlikely that it would be worth the grading cost, which would be whatever shipping is from where you are (Brazil?) plus what NGC charges--I'm guessing about $100 when all is said and done.

Hello!

The six moderns would cost roughly $100 for grading, plus you have shipping fees to and from NGC. Basically $150. You would spend that to become a Premium member and have that as a credit, but the coins are certainly not worth the nearly $200 to get started.