• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC App not working
1 1

7 posts in this topic

the NGC app is not working for me. The top menu bar for example only has news and the item to the right of news active. All others do nothing. Looks like the code is missing for the others. Cannot activatre submit to get a new form. I though i might have a virus but other sites are perfectively fine. Could i be hijacked or something?

thanks

• Administrator

Hello @MattGinAZ

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry you are having issues with the NGC App. I tested the app on my device, and I could not duplicate any issues. All links were working correctly.

I suggest checking to see if your app is up to date. If the app does not need an update, you can try to uninstall and reinstall the app. 

If this does not fix the errors, please share the type of device you are using and send me screenshots of the issues you are experiencing. I will open a ticket with our IT team so that we can investigate the issue further.  

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. 

Thought I had a virus but could not find anything. I just accessed NGC site again. After initial access of the logon screen, the top menu line with submit, about, etc. all showed sub menu options. I logged in and the menu line was not responsive when accessing the menu items. Looks like it has to do with my PC. I guess I need to find out what is going on. Does your IT have any ideas of logs to check oro diags to run? I checked event logs and didn’t really see anything that would be the result of this problem.

Thanks

John

If you're using Google Chrome as your browser, try using Microsoft Edge.  I've never been able to use many of the functions on the NGC website, including certificate verification or the Registry on Chrome.  Perhaps the administrator can address this issue as well.