• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why a new Register for every coin entered?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Welcome to the NGC chat board.

I'll try to help you, as it will probably take the NGC administrator a few days to get back to you.  I'm not sure I understand all of your questions.

You may be confusing the individual coins in your "coin list" with registry sets. When you're logged in and view any page of the NGC Registry and you have entered coins into your coin list, you should see a series of blue rectangular icons on the left side of the page, including "My Competitive Coins" and "My Competitive Sets". If you already have entered coins into competitive (public) registry sets, press the "My Competitive Sets" icon to see your sets. If you have no sets but have coins in your coin list, you can access your coin list by pressing the "My Competitive Coins" icon and create registry sets by pressing the green button in the "Add to Sets" column and following the instructions. You can also choose a set for which you have eligible coins by pressing the "Registry Home" icon, going into "Browse Competitive Sets" and using the "Create a Set" button under the appropriate set category. You can find more detailed instructions here About the NGC Registry | NGC (ngccoin.com).  There are additional instructions in the topics at the top of the NGC Registry Forum (this chat board forum).

I think that you will have to call or e-mail NGC customer service to correct your name as spelled in your account.

On 3/11/2023 at 7:17 PM, Sandon said:

Welcome to the NGC chat board.

I'll try to help you, as it will probably take the NGC administrator a few days to get back to you.  I'm not sure I understand all of your questions.

You may be confusing the individual coins in your "coin list" with registry sets. When you're logged in and view any page of the NGC Registry and you have entered coins into your coin list, you should see a series of blue rectangular icons on the left side of the page, including "My Competitive Coins" and "My Competitive Sets". If you already have entered coins into competitive (public) registry sets, press the "My Competitive Sets" icon to see your sets. If you have no sets but have coins in your coin list, you can access your coin list by pressing the "My Competitive Coins" icon and create registry sets by pressing the green button in the "Add to Sets" column and following the instructions. You can also choose a set for which you have eligible coins by pressing the "Registry Home" icon, going into "Browse Competitive Sets" and using the "Create a Set" button under the appropriate set category. You can find more detailed instructions here About the NGC Registry | NGC (ngccoin.com).  There are additional instructions in the topics at the top of the NGC Registry Forum (this chat board forum).

I think that you will have to call or e-mail NGC customer service to correct your name as spelled in your account.

Thank you Sandon.  I spent some time this weekend exploring the Registry options and did find the "My Competitive Coins" and "My Competitive Sets" sections. I was used to the PCGS style but like the NGC better for the pictures and details. The only other comment is the "Add a Coin"  icon is at the top of the page not nearer the listing. Scrolling is the issue especially in mobile mode. As a PC illiterate training is everything.  Thanks again for your response and help.