• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

video games about coins, do they exist? recommend games about coins

9 posts in this topic

Since I hardly have answers in the other section of this forum, I ask here: Are there videogames that are based exclusively on coins or on the history of coins? If so, recommend games about coins, I don't know of the existence of games of this type and I would love to play something like this

You will find games involving collecting coin symbols like the attached, but I don't believe there is enough of a player base to develop one about the history or hobby of coin collecting.  Even if there was, I think it would end up being more of an app and not a game.

https://www.eneba.com/steam-coin-dash-pc-steam-key

On 2/26/2023 at 12:31 PM, portmanson said:

Since I hardly have answers in the other section of this forum, I ask here: Are there videogames that are based exclusively on coins or on the history of coins? If so, recommend games about coins, I don't know of the existence of games of this type and I would love to play something like this

The US mint website has games for kids. Click here

There are some fantastic games centered around coins and currency. While not directly about coins, CS:GO has this unique economy with in-game skins that hold significant value. The whole market surrounding CS2 skins feels like a currency in itself, with players buying, selling, and trading these skins. It's an interesting take on digital value that's worth exploring if you're into the idea of virtual economies and collectibles. As for more literal coin-focused games, titles like Super Mario series, Sonic the Hedgehog, or even the classic Coin Dozer offer fun coin-centric gameplay!

While I haven't stumbled upon games exclusively focused on coins or their history, the gaming universe is vast, and there might be some hidden gems out there. Have you checked out any platforms or specific genres that might harbor these coin-centric adventures?

On another note, let's talk about the best mobile game app! Have you come across any stellar mobile games lately? There's always room for a fantastic recommendation. Who knows, maybe we'll uncover a coin-related masterpiece or stumble upon the next addictive mobile sensation!

Edited by Pervaluva