• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New release (book)

8 posts in this topic

Below is a new release by Spink - volume 2, but a bundle special as well. I doubt that I’ll pick one up as I have other books that cover the topic well. It may be a nice addition, however. Anyone have volume 1 and wouldn’t mind providing a review?

719807E6-53FC-4E16-A27E-AA7E80653D11.jpeg

On 2/11/2023 at 3:46 PM, Zebo said:

Below is a new release by Spink - volume 2, but a bundle special as well. I doubt that I’ll pick one up as I have other books that cover the topic well. It may be a nice addition, however. Anyone have volume 1 and wouldn’t mind providing a review?

I have 1 volume. I really liked her! The author skillfully created the atmosphere and the characters come to life on the pages. The story grabs you from the very first chapter and doesn't let go until the very last page. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves exciting adventures and interesting stories. Also, this volume is an excellent start to a series that will not leave anyone indifferent. If you are looking for a good book to read, then this is the one for you, without a doubt.

I have volume one!

Edited by CarolynParrU

On 4/19/2023 at 4:03 PM, CarolynParrU said:

I have volume one!

How are the images in the included sovereign series? How extensive does he list varieties?

thanks

On 2/11/2023 at 3:46 PM, Zebo said:

I read volume one a long time ago, so I can't make a proper review. But from what I remember it was very informative. Thanks for sharing the information about the new release by Spink. It's great to see that they're offering a bundle special as well. While I personally don't think I'll be purchasing it since I already have other books covering the topic, it could definitely be a nice addition for someone who is just starting out on the subject. Now I'm writing my own book on this topic but it's very hard, because of so much information on the internet it's not easy to make something new. Of course, I use tools like https://fixgerald.com/blog/how-to-beat-turnitin to be sure that I don't have problems with plagiarism. But it's still hard to be unique.

Edited by AlbertMil

On 4/23/2023 at 9:58 AM, AlbertMil said:

I read volume one a long time ago, so I can't make a proper review. But from what I remember it was very informative. Thanks for sharing the information about the new release by Spink. It's great to see that they're offering a bundle special as well. While I personally don't think I'll be purchasing it since I already have other books covering the topic, it could definitely be a nice addition for someone who is just starting out on the subject. Now I'm writing my own book on this topic but it's very hard, because of so much information on the internet it's not easy to make something new. Of course, I use tools like https://fixgerald.com/blog/how-to-beat-turnitin to be sure that I don't have problems with plagiarism. But it's still hard to be unique.

I know what you mean - I gave up on another Sovereign book, but am very confident that the one I’m working on is completely new information.