• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Simple Things to Enjoy in  Life collecting coins in Switzerland 🇨🇭 :-)
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, we would like to share  This:

🇨🇭SWITZERLAND / SCHWEIZ 20 rappen 1962 B

Something nice to enjoy. 

A Simple Things to Enjoy in Life collecting coins in Switzerland :-)

please enjoy !…. 

Provenance :🇨🇭 SWISS COLLECTORS 🇨🇭Gallery Made-in-Nature Switzerland.

20 Rappen 1962 2.jpeg

20 Rappen 1962 3.jpeg

20 Rappen 1962 B-1.jpeg

Edited by Gallery Made-in-Nature Switzerland
A Simple Things to Enjoy ....

Hello! Thank you for sharing the information about Switzerland's 1962 B 20 rappen coin. Switzerland has produced some beautiful and unique coins over the years. It's great to see that there are Swiss collectors out there who are preserving and sharing their collections with others. Thanks again for sharing, and happy collecting!

On 2/16/2023 at 10:59 AM, WandaWay said:

Hello! Thank you for sharing the information about Switzerland's 1962 B 20 rappen coin. Switzerland has produced some beautiful and unique coins over the years. It's great to see that there are Swiss collectors out there who are preserving and sharing their collections with others. Thanks again for sharing, and happy collecting!

I am a serious Switzerland collector and will be visiting next winter. St. Moritz before next January’s Berlin Coin Fair. 

On 2/16/2023 at 8:20 PM, VKurtB said:

I am a serious Switzerland collector and will be visiting next winter. St. Moritz before next January’s Berlin Coin Fair. 

Ohh, that's really nice!

On 2/16/2023 at 5:59 PM, WandaWay said:

Hello dear WandaWay, yes, it is nice to share the little things that bring us great joy in life. Thank you for appreciating this. Have a great day as well. Best regards, JoKo

Hey there, everyone! How's it going? I wanted to share something cool with you all that I came across recently. It's a 20-rappen coin from Switzerland dating back to 1962! That's some severe history right there. As someone who loves collecting coins, I just had to share this find with you all. There's something so enjoyable about discovering unique and rare coins like this one. It's like finding a little piece of treasure! This particular coin was sourced from a group of Swiss collectors and came with a stamp of authenticity. And let me tell you, and it's a thing of beauty. The intricate detailing and craftsmanship that went into making this coin are truly impressive. Moreover, I began enjoying every day after checking https://phdessay.com/short-essay-on-life-life-is-beautiful/ because this essay made me understand life is beautiful. So if you're into collecting coins or appreciate the simple things in life, I highly recommend checking these ones out. It's something nice to enjoy and appreciate. Anyways, thanks for listening to me ramble on about coins here.

Edited by MarjorieMarj

On 2/20/2023 at 3:57 PM, MarjorieMarj said:

Hey there everyone! How's it going?

I just wanted to share something cool with you all that I came across recently. It's a 20 rappen coin from Switzerland dating all the way back to 1962! I mean, that's some serious history right there.

As someone who loves collecting coins, I just had to share this find with you all. There's just something so enjoyable about discovering unique and rare coins like this one. It's like finding a little piece of treasure!

This particular coin was sourced from a group of Swiss collectors, and it comes with a stamp of authenticity. And let me tell you, it's a thing of beauty. The intricate detailing and craftsmanship that went into making this coin is truly impressive.

So if you're into collecting coins or just appreciate the simple things in life, I highly recommend checking this one out. It's definitely something nice to enjoy and appreciate.

Anyways, thanks for listening to me ramble on about coins here.

I sometimes buy bags of mixed World coins at auctions. There are usually some Swiss coins in them. The 20 rappen is a denomination that is often found in quite old dates. I have some early 20th century pieces and even a few pre-1900. 

On 2/22/2023 at 11:08 PM, VKurtB said:

I sometimes buy bags of mixed World coins at auctions. There are usually some Swiss coins in them. The 20 rappen is a denomination that is often found in quite old dates. I have some early 20th century pieces and even a few pre-1900. 

Hello dear VKurtB,

Nice to hear that you have some unique 20 Rappen Swiss🇨🇭 coins, dating even pre-1900. It would certainly be great if you would feel like sharing of them some here with us at NGC, and to simply spread some joy into collector’s hearts … Simply to enjoy. : )).

Looking forward to enjoying your unique 🇨🇭Swiss coins 

Kind regards,

JoKo

20 Rappen - Swiss Collectors, Switzerland🇨🇭- 1.jpg

20 Rappen - Swiss Collectors, Switzerland🇨🇭- 2.jpg

20 Rappen - Swiss Collectors, Switzerland🇨🇭- 3.jpg

I simply LOVE the quality of the strikes on modern Swiss coins. The Franc and 2 Franc look especially beautiful before they pick up the nicks and marks of circulation. New Swiss coins are breathtaking.