• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paper money

7 posts in this topic

NGC's paper money affiliate is Paper Money Guaranty (PMG), www.pmgnotes.com.  PCGS also has an affiliate that grades currency, PCGS Banknote, www.pcgs.com/banknote.

As with coins, you should determine that your currency is likely to be worth the cost of grading before submitting it.

On 8/8/2023 at 9:48 PM, ijetanar said:

thanks, you're the man!

By the way I also found a solution on how to make money, this helped me a lot to find my favorite dogs, the problem was that they change the name of the domain and it gets lost, and here permanently find the actual sources for which I am very happy!
You can use online collecting platforms or auctions where you can upload photos of your money and get an appraisal from the collecting community. I had a lot of such banknotes and sold them all. Now I’m reading about netherlands, I found free spins no deposit netherland and it’s quite interesting. Now you have the money, why not try it. Moreover, everything is described so interestingly.

If you want to value paper money, your best bet is to go to local numismatists or collectors' stores. There may be experts who know the value of various banknotes.

Edited by IceStormZZ