• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JP's Nickels
2 2

6 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2022 at 2:06 PM, J P M said:

I finished the old nickel book 62-95. The two nickels I have been looking for showed up in a bank roll last night.

Nice JP! It must be very satisfying to finally find those elusive ones to complete that nickel book. Now you need another book for your second string 62-95 nickels as you find better ones. :insane:

On 10/31/2022 at 2:19 PM, EagleRJO said:

Nice JP! It must be very satisfying to finally find those elusive ones to complete that nickel book. Now you need another book for your second string 62-95 nickels as you find better ones. :insane:

Thanks Jo, I like it. Most of these are the best of the best I had saved up from roll hunting. I may find some better here and there while looking for the 38-61 set. If you are very carful you can pop a coin out of it's hole and replace it but I will deal with that when the time comes. ;)

On 10/31/2022 at 3:21 PM, tj96 said:

Were most of them found in circulation or did you buy some of them?

I picked up this book at a antique store it had the years 1962 - 1970 already in it for $5. Then I swapped and added all the rest from circulation to complete the book you see here.