• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JP's Nickels
1 1

7 posts in this topic

You really do find some good deals JP. Can you find me some good deals on a few early date CC and later dated S mint mark Morgans I am struggling to find good deals on? :D

On 10/22/2022 at 4:28 PM, EagleRJO said:

You really do find some good deals JP. Can you find me some good deals on a few early date CC and later dated S mint mark Morgans I am struggling to find good deals on? :D

Ya it is not as easy to get the deals I use to but sometimes you get lucky. I am also looking for those last 5 Morgan's deals and on those and CC they are just hard to come by. 

On 10/22/2022 at 4:18 PM, Lem E said:

Another nice set of pick ups JP. Quite a score on that 51D. Congrats buddy.

The 51 was a nice find. The other two were still at my 33% so all in all it was a good week for cheap pickups (thumbsu

On 10/22/2022 at 4:48 PM, J P M said:

I am also looking for those last 5 Morgan's deals and on those and CC they are just hard to come by

There seem to be plenty around, but I haven't been able to get reasonable prices on those yet like I have with other years/marks. But prices on those are coming back to reality also like with the others, so it's only a matter of time and patience. ;)

[Btw, nice coins as usual and I like the subtle toning on the 51D.]

Edited by EagleRJO