• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Standard Books on Korean Coins
1 1

5 posts in this topic

The Standards Works on Korean Coins:
These are Left to right:

1. 한국의 고전 Korea’s Ancient Coins by Han Yong-dal 한용달, 2002.

2. 한국의 별전열쇠패 (Korean Charms & Yeolswaepae) by Han Yong-dal 한용달, 2007.

3. Cast Korean Coins and Charms by Op den Velde and Hartill, 2013.

4. South Korean Coins in the Era of Development by Mark Lovmo, 2022.

(These are my own photos of the front covers of these texts)

jfidfa.jpg

On 10/20/2022 at 8:54 AM, Jeffery Berry said:

I understand that this is not quite on the topic, but I was recently asked a study task, just about Korean coins (in general, about the monetary system, but I think to cut the task). I would like to know can you do my homework https://essaypay.com/ do-my-homework/ or at least help with advice on where to start.

If you are paying to take a college course, why do you want to have someone do the work and learning for you?  How are you going to learn anything by having others do your work for you.  If you don't want to do the work, drop the course

@Jeffery Berry I am hoping you are just another "bot." If you are a real person, I would start by growing-up, doing the research and doing your own work.  If you are confused on your assignment, talk to your professor ASAP (not the day before it's due).

🐓:  Somebody say Spam?

Q.A.:  I don't know who's zoomin' who here, or why, but what are the chances--considering the entire spectrum of such probabilities, of encountering the no-nonsense members who have intercepted the errant post and nipping it in the bud?

Our apologies to the OP whose presentation was so rudely interrupted.

[NOTE:  I clicked on the link and discovered--will wonders never cease?--that @Just Bob was correct, and the for-profit, entirely non-numismatic-related entity is located in Cyprus.]