• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Stuck?

3 posts in this topic

Hi Lisa B.,

I submitted 2886477 10 World tokens, Standard/Early Bird grading level, that arrived August 3rd and was listed online August 15. Within a week the submission was completely described and placed in "Scheduled for Grading." I understand that the 17 day turnaround for Standard World tokens is not guaranteed, but it seems strange that my submission remains in scheduled for grading more than 30 work days later.

Would you PLEASE check to see why there has been no movement on my submission?

Thank you! It was nice to see you in Chicago at the ANA Show!

As a followup, I called NGC Customer Service and they sent a message to medal graders. My submission finally shipped October 17th or 45 work days after being listed on the website. I also have two rare medals submitted under Express at $80 per medal fee. My Standard/Early Bird took 45 work days while NGC claims 17 work days. The Express is advertised as 2 days and it has already been 2 weeks since they arrived at NGC. My point, don't expect returns anywhere close to the times listed on the Submission page!