• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

intials

11 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2022 at 4:11 PM, Bob.T said:

hi im new to this but i love collecting coins.Can someone please tell me what mspf stands for?? 

@Bob.T Are you sure you don't mean MS/PF (which is an either/or MS or PF category) or maybe MSPL (mint state proof like)?

On 10/4/2022 at 1:11 PM, Bob.T said:

hi im new to this but i love collecting coins.Can someone please tell me what mspf stands for?? 

hello everyone its me again with another rookie question, if you put the wrong minting on the coin description like MS or PF will the graders correct it at the time of grading?

On 10/6/2022 at 4:37 PM, Bob.T said:

if you put the wrong minting on the coin description like MS or PF will the graders correct it at the time of grading?

Yes.

Sounds like you're getting ready to send in some coins, if so, good luck with the submission. (thumbsu What are you having graded? 

On 10/6/2022 at 5:33 PM, Bob.T said:

Fenntucky Mike how are you. tea i sent them in already and missed marked them.its a two coin set of type one and two reverse proof.and i marked them as MS.

Doing well, thanks.

Yeah, they will label those correctly. Keep and eye on your submission tracker and your should see the correct description entered once the coins are logged into the system. 

On 10/4/2022 at 4:14 PM, VKurtB said:

I did NOT say “irregardless”. 

Lucky for you that would have burned me up!!!  hhahahahah  and i would have sent my grandmother; God rest her sole.  English Professor U of A (60 -71).  she would of wreaked scunion ( wouldn't you know they think this word is spelled wrong) upon you  mister!!!!!