• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Queen's
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Love those Brittania’s

i have several, King George 4. King George 6, Victoria, Elizabeth coronation, marriage, Prince Charles and Diana, Churchill and a lot more. None of them graded but self slabbed examples. Your wife should love them.

also have an extensive Canadian collection with a whole lot of Kings and Queens that she would also like. Careful you just might turn her into a collector.

On 9/28/2022 at 8:01 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Love those Brittania’s

i have several, King George 4. King George 6, Victoria, Elizabeth coronation, marriage, Prince Charles and Diana, Churchill and a lot more. None of them graded but self slabbed examples. Your wife should love them.

also have an extensive Canadian collection with a whole lot of Kings and Queens that she would also like. Careful you just might turn her into a collector.

Well she is the one who approves or disapproves toned Morgan's. She is almost always with me at my pickups. So she is part of the collecting. When I am gone it will be her collection..;)

Nice coins. Very unusual appearance and texture.

On 9/28/2022 at 7:45 PM, J P M said:

She is always been supportive of my coin purchase's I figure she should have a couple of coins just for her.

Very smart move! ;)

Btw, for those into UK coins the Royal Mint is releasing the first series of King Charles III coins October 3. I usually don't go for the UK coins, but these look pretty nice.

UK King Charles III Coins Oct 2022.jpg

On 10/1/2022 at 2:06 PM, EagleRJO said:

Yes the fields have a lot of detail. They remind me of a toy from the sixties called Spirograph where you would use plastic circles to draw more elaborate circles. They also seam to have a holographic look in areas. 

On 10/1/2022 at 3:03 PM, J P M said:

They remind me of a toy from the sixties called Spirograph where you would use plastic circles to draw more elaborate circles

I doodled with those a long time ago.

On 10/1/2022 at 3:03 PM, J P M said:

the fields have a lot of detail ... they also seam to have a holographic look in areas. 

Maybe security features resulting from counterfeiting problems?

Edited by EagleRJO

On 10/2/2022 at 3:18 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

I got a JP kinda deal today. 1967 British Half Penny, $2.00 free shipping.

CE1A5DE8-A8FB-42EF-A275-EF6A6BFD8DAC.jpeg

D9018537-089C-4501-98A5-32D7868EEC64.jpeg

That's cool Bill. That Ship looks like the same as the Mayflower?

On 10/1/2022 at 2:06 PM, EagleRJO said:

Very smart move! ;)

Btw, for those into UK coins the Royal Mint is releasing the first series of King Charles III coins October 3. I usually don't go for the UK coins, but these look pretty nice.

UK King Charles III Coins Oct 2022.jpg