• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Numismatic-related] Rants!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

That now week-old item regarding the Philadelphia mint's suspension of production of 2022 Kennedy half dollars has finally gotten my goat!  Who are they fooling?  When's the last time anyone has gotten one of these coins in change? If they're only going to mint less than a dozen million to begin with--there being well over 300 million people in this country--what's the point?

On 9/19/2022 at 1:25 AM, GoldFinger1969 said:

Let's use THIS thread since there's a dupe unless the Mods delete the other one.....(thumbsu

For reasons not entirely clear to me, every comment I post appears with an identical twin. I always "hide" them, but some slip through. Tks! (thumbsu

On 9/19/2022 at 9:25 AM, Quintus Arrius said:

For reasons not entirely clear to me, every comment I post appears with an identical twin. I always "hide" them, but some slip through. Tks! (thumbsu

Have you checked your birth certificate lately? You might have been cloned sometime after birth, hence the identical twin posts.

On 9/19/2022 at 9:25 AM, Quintus Arrius said:

Leakage from a parallel universe ? xD

On 9/20/2022 at 10:02 AM, GoldFinger1969 said:

Leakage from a parallel universe ? xD

More like a case of "moderator's revenge." But for which of the innumerable indiscretions [correctly] attributed to me? 🤔