• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC Introduces Multi-Coin Holder for 4, 5 or 6 Coins
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Is this available to average collectors?   If I wanted the submit a five coin 2019 & 2020 W quarter sets, would this be the MEGA holder?

807119534_ScreenShot2022-08-26at5_09_59PM.thumb.png.f58bbc7e2d2ab1b8fd54033d9e09c91b.png

Open the link NGC Coin Holders | Holders for Coin Protection | NGC for information on the various types of NGC holders. The Mega Holder is for single oversized coins or medals.  You are referring to a multi-coin holder.  In the future you might want to submit this type of inquiry on the "Ask NGC/NCS" portion of the chat board or contact NGC Customer Service during business hours.

On 8/27/2022 at 10:00 AM, Sandon said:

Open the link NGC Coin Holders | Holders for Coin Protection | NGC for information on the various types of NGC holders. The Mega Holder is for single oversized coins or medals.  You are referring to a multi-coin holder.  In the future you might want to submit this type of inquiry on the "Ask NGC/NCS" portion of the chat board or contact NGC Customer Service during business hours.

Thanks very much for that!  Yes, I did submit the question to: Ask NGC/NCS.   Just waiting for a reply.  So I guess my next question will be, which one would I be using for the 5 quarter W set?  The Small Multi-Coin Holder or the Large Multi-Coin Holder?

Unless they have started offering these in the last few months and I missed the announcement, this is just an option offered to bulk submitters, and not to the regular submitters. Read the fine print on the page linked above.

On 8/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, Just Bob said:

Unless they have started offering these in the last few months and I missed the announcement, this is just an option offered to bulk submitters, and not to the regular submitters. Read the fine print on the page linked above.

You know, I think you're right.  😭  😥  ☹️

On 8/27/2022 at 4:31 PM, tj96 said:

You know, I think you're right.  😭  😥  ☹️

Back to the Whitman holders, they make a five coin holder.

On 8/27/2022 at 6:23 PM, J P M said:

Back to the Whitman holders, they make a five coin holder.

I do have a few Whitman holders but I like these Capital Holders better.  Wish our host would do a five coin quarter holder for the average collector.

IMG_0430-ccfopt.jpg