• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

51 Days and counting

6 posts in this topic

Submission 6471169 arrived at NGC post office box July 5th. I was wondering what status is on the submission. Have e-mailed service center, but haven't gotten a response. Can you help me?

The "fun" begins when they supposedly ship it back to you. Unbeknownst to you when you sent it in, their "plan" is fedex-ground. If you can't be at home all day waiting for them to show up, if they show, and if they don't then that's TOO BAD for you. fedex sure doesn't care and ngc are very self-righteous about shipping so "securely" that you cannot get your property back otherwise. They make it impossible to claim it at the fedex office - and they make like they're doing you favor.

Absolutely Horrible!  If I had any idea what an S- Show ngc is running I would have had nothing to do with them - NOTHING.

Sir, I empathize with your situation but other than making yourself feel better I would take a more positive approach:

Try calling your local Fedx location and asking for help or advice

Try this number which I found googling FedX phone number:

Check out our FAQ Hub for a wide range of self-serve solutions. If you still need help, call 1.800. GoFedEx 1.800. 463.3339.

I use UPS ground and they have an option for signing online to leave at front door or another location or with a neighbor. Life is too short to let your situation cause a coronary. If items are sent USPS they come registered mail and you have to go to the post office to sign for the item.

Good luck, again with my condolences!