• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if I submitted some coins under the wrong tier?

3 posts in this topic

For some reason I relied on memory and mistakenly submitted four coins minted before 1965 under the Modern tier. Will those be graded under the appropriate tier and charged the correct amount, or will they be returned ungraded?

• Administrator

Hello DShanaman,

Thank you.  Our receiving team will make the correction.  I see that we will be charging you the Economy Tier for 4 of the coins and Modern for the others.

Thanks,

Lisa

I think I did the same thing in the reverse order. I put a couple modern coins in with the economy tier. There were 32 coins submitted but two were in the wrong tier. Sorry. I had them all in air tighties and had to take them all apart and use flips. Don't think I got them all in numerical order. They all have the submission number and index number on one side of the flip. Then my submission printed out in landscape. Got it all straight except the numerical order and the two modern coins in with the economy tier.