• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guaranteed Errors??????????? lol

7 posts in this topic

Ouch..He's already ripped off 4 people,and snatched $50...

I'm sure I'be got a few of those "error" rolls.

BTW whats the update on that Classic Head gold?Did eBay really boot you off?

Yeah, eBay booted me. The past month on ebay has been extremely stupid. I sold a roll of 64 halves to a guy for i think 50 and change. I sent the item out via the bookstore at school (they take it to USPS). He said he never received the item and was blaming that I never sent it because I got booted. I sent it but never bothered to hand on to the receipt. 2 weeks later he contacted me and said he never received it. I don't know if he was trying to take advantage of the fact that I got booted so he figured he could get his cash back too. Anyways, paypal settled with the buyer and deducted 50 and change from my account. They keep sending me emails that I need to change my negative balance. They won't get a dime out of me. They can cover the balance with the fees they have ripped me off on thorughout the years. I actually sold the $2.5 classic to a collector that I met at the local coin shop. I sold it for $1075. I made a couple bucks off of it, so I was happy. Plus, it gave me cash for the Long Beach Sale and the coin I was after. Sorry for any troubles with my auctions the last month Hayden, stuff was just messed up on ebay, and I still have not been given a clear reason as to why I was booted. sign-rantpost.gif

It takes at least 3 strikes to get booted from eBay, right?

Not if they don't feel like waiting...either that or maybe libertycoins got accused before confused-smiley-013.gif