• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

United States Type Coin Class

8 posts in this topic

The ANA summer seminar is a great opportunity to learn, both inside and outside of the classroom. I was fortunate enough to receive a partial scholarship to attend, so I’m happy to report that I’ll be taking the digital photography course during the first session. It would be great to meet some of the forum regulars should you decide to attend! 

Sounds like a fantastic class as I'm sure all the summer seminar classes are.   Sadly for me I can never take a full week away from my business much less at my busiest time of the year, I hope everyone that is signed up has a blast.

On 4/8/2022 at 2:28 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

I'm having a procedure done this month and if not for that would strongly consider going.

Having that gold finger worked on are you?

On 4/8/2022 at 12:48 AM, Coinbuf said:

Sounds like a fantastic class as I'm sure all the summer seminar classes are.   Sadly for me I can never take a full week away from my business much less at my busiest time of the year, I hope everyone that is signed up has a blast.

Same here. Be hard for me to get the money for it and to survive for a week. Also hard to get off work for a few days. Sounds really cool. Be great to have an online course like that one of these days. Where everyone can link up live and take it. For ones who cant get away from home. 

On 4/8/2022 at 12:34 AM, coinsandmedals said:

The ANA summer seminar is a great opportunity to learn, both inside and outside of the classroom. I was fortunate enough to receive a partial scholarship to attend, so I’m happy to report that I’ll be taking the digital photography course during the first session. It would be great to meet some of the forum regulars should you decide to attend! 

The digital photography class is great! The only drawback is coloring in all those tiny pixels by hand....got to keep the colored pencils really sharp!

;)

NNP (Newman Numismatic Portal) has occasional on-line "seminars" which are occasionally more like 1 or 2 hour classes.