• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any of you guys this great looking 1909 Indian could be or should be graded?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Picked up this 1909 Indian Cent this week. It looks really good to me. Does anyone think it should be graded?

It seems to have 4 diamonds on the ribbon and excellent devices and rims.

TIA

IMG-3931 (1).jpg

IMG-3930 (1).jpg

IMG-3929 (1).jpg

IMG-3928 (1).jpg

IMG-3933.jpg

I would not for any financial reasons, perhaps if you have some personal reason or attachment.   Looks like an XF maybe slide into a low AU grade from the photos, I just checked auction results and even MS63 and MS64's are crossing the block at sub $100.   Not saying that you could not find someone who is not knowledgeable in coins that might pay enough to cover the costs plus a buck or two, but I would not bet on it.

On 2/18/2022 at 1:34 PM, Coinbuf said:

I would not for any financial reasons, perhaps if you have some personal reason or attachment.   Looks like an XF maybe slide into a low AU grade from the photos, I just checked auction results and even MS63 and MS64's are crossing the block at sub $100.   Not saying that you could not find someone who is not knowledgeable in coins that might pay enough to cover the costs plus a buck or two, but I would not bet on it.

I got it for under $29 so not a big deal. I'll just add it into my album.

Edited by Mr.Bill347
Typo