• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw BU Jefferson Nickel Trades - Please Read

1 post in this topic

I would like to offer a trade to any collectors of Raw Jefferson Nickels. I have 21 rolls (or partial rolls) of BU Jeffersons. I have taken one from each for an album that I am assembling, sold some, given some to the kids, etc. I have also broken apart most of my mint and proof sets to get more. I still need quite a number of BU and Proof Jeffersons to fill my album.

Here's my offer. I will trade my BU jeffersons for the ones I need. I am interested in trading to someone who might want to start or complete a collection. Here are the dates that I have available:

1946 P-D-S, 1948, 1949-D, 1951 -D, 1953 -S, 1954 -D, 1955 -D, 1957 -D, 1958, 1959, 1959 -D, 1960, 1960 -D, 1961, 1962, 1962 -D, 1963, 1963 -D, 1964 -D.

In the past, I submitted several different nickels to NGC through Teletrade. The grades received on the ones I submitted ranged from MS63-MS66. Some of the MS63 and MS65 nickels came back with Full Step Designations. A few sold for decent money.

Please note: I HAVE NOT searched through these rolls for errors OR Full Step Nickels. I pulled a few out and sent them in to see what happened. I did not cherrypick them. Most of the ones that I see do not have full steps. I am not going to cherrypick them for you either. If you would like to trade, all I require is that the nickels you send look nice enough on both sides for veiwing in an album. They MUST be in Mint State condition with no detracting marks.

I need a lot of dates. 1938-1945 EXCEPT 39, 42, 43P.

47-55 Except 48, 49D, 50D, 51D, 53S, 54D, 55D, 55S.

1956D, 57, 58D, 65. (need these)

I will limit my offerings to a couple from each date. Take a look and see if you have anything I need. I would rather trade for most of what I need with one or two people, since it's not worth shipping one or two nickels at a time, but let's talk.

Thanks!

Greg takeit.gif