• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission backlog

12 posts in this topic

Is there a webpage that talks about what NGC is doing about the backlog?

It seems to be getting worse and worse and I can't find any info on what's being done.

Just wondering. thanks

• Administrator

Hello,

We are currently opening mail that was delivered to us the week of October 18th.  I assure you that we are doing everything that we can to try to get caught up.  We're hiring more people which also takes time to train.  Our teams are working 10-12 hours a day and Saturdays.  Your patience is appreciated.

Thank you,

Lisa

On 12/5/2021 at 10:58 AM, Kurgan said:

I have a submission that was mailed almost 2 months ago.

I hope you're not desiring a Scratch-Resistant EdgeView Holder.  From NGC's "News" the following was announced:

NGC Scratch-Resistant Holders Temporarily Unavailable

Posted on 11/18/2021

NGC anticipates that Scratch-Resistant Holders will be back in stock in six to nine months.

On 12/11/2021 at 12:55 PM, USAuPzlBxBob said:

I hope you're not desiring a Scratch-Resistant EdgeView Holder.  From NGC's "News" the following was announced:

NGC Scratch-Resistant Holders Temporarily Unavailable

Posted on 11/18/2021

NGC anticipates that Scratch-Resistant Holders will be back in stock in six to nine months.

Yikes.  What a mess, both here and ATS.  

On 12/6/2021 at 8:35 AM, LISA B said:

Hi,

We do post this information on our website, www.ngccoin.com under SUBMIT then SERVICES AND FEES.

Thank you,

Lisa

I'm not sure when this was added but I love this addition to the website / submission tracker. So, thank you / the team / the webmaster for that one.

image.thumb.png.35fe3f96517718fa759022e6bb2c862f.png

On 12/6/2021 at 7:38 AM, LISA B said:

Our teams are working 10-12 hours a day and Saturdays.  Your patience is appreciated.

Ouch! Thanks for doing your best!

Be glad you are not a sports card collector - PSA, one of the larger TPG services for sports cards has been running at least a year behind on many submissions.

I submitted coins at the ANA show last year and got them back in just under the listed turn a round time.

slowly building up another submission

Thanks for all that you do.

Hello, I dont know what happened, but the status of my submission went back from Grading/encapsulating to scheduled for grading. Is this normal or is something wrong with my submission?