• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission 5984758
1 1

8 posts in this topic

This express tier submission was delivered by USPS on 11/4/2021 at 2:58 pm. This submission was shown as received 11/8/2021. Subsequently, it went scheduled for grading, then grading/encapsulation/imaging and then back to scheduled for grading where it remains at present. My credit card has been charged for this submission and I know that turn around times are not guaranteed.

My question is at what point will I be refunded for the difference between express and early bird charges if NGC is unable to reasonably complete this express submission?

Thank You

Milt

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 13-41-35 USPS com® - USPS Tracking® Results.png

Edited by MTinis

• Administrator

Hello MTinis,

Right now our Express Tier is running at about 9+ business days.  When you shipped this order, did you write EX in big bold letters on all sides of the box?  Please remember that our turnaround times are approximate and not guaranteed.

Your order is in our encapsulation room.  It should be shipping soon.

Thank you,

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Yes, EX was written on every side of the shipping box along with ATTN: EXPRESS TIER on the shipping label. In any event your site show it was received on 11/8/21 and my credit card was charged. So, you guys did have and open this submission. Also, as I wrote earlier I watched it go from received, scheduled for grading, grading/encapsulation/imaging and then back to scheduled for grading where it remains at this moment.

Thank You

Milt

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 11-07-15 NGC Submission Tracking NGC.png

Hello again Lisa,

Last week on Thursday 11/18/2021 you stated that my express submission was in the encapsulation room. However, as I mentioned before this submission went received, scheduled for grading, grading/encapsulation/imaging/scheduled for grading. As of right now this Tuesday 11/23/2021 9:10am it is still in scheduled for grading.

I know that you are running behind and turn around times are not guaranteed. But, what is the point of paying for express tier turn around if we end up with early bird service? Surely there is a point that a refund to the lower tier is in order!

Thank You

MTinis