• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eliasberg Pedigree
1 1

3 posts in this topic

There a few big names in US numismatics.  Eliasberg is one of them.  Recently, I found a coin in another reputable holder that is pedigreed to his collection.  While not particularly rare or expensive, I would like to use it for my registry set and keep the pedigree.  So, if I submit this coin for crossover that is already designated as having the Eliasberg pedigree, will it keep it? 

• Administrator

Hi, 

In most cases, notable or historical pedigrees like Eliasberg will be maintained on the new NGC holder. When you submit, please note the existence of the pedigree on the submission form and a note to keep the pedigree on the new holder. 

For reference, more information on our pedigree policies can be found here.   

We appreciate your interest in NGC. 

An Eiiasberg provenance would be one of the few I would care about having on a slab. Others might include Norweb, Garrett, Pittman, or Ebsen. I wouldn't mind having a token in a Hartzog/Bowers holder either.