• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

unopened box of ten "O" privy 2021 Morgan silver dollars FOR SALE -Las Vegas, NV

8 posts in this topic

Hello, boardsters. Long time since I've posted. 

I received the New Orleans privy dollars yesterday.

I am offering my unopened box of ten "O"  Morgan dollars here first before I sell on ebay as individuals. Am waiting for delivery of 3 each of the other privies except CC which I miss out on.

Local Las Vegas, NV sale only. Will meet at my local credit union for exchange. Please message me an offer if you're interested. Thanks.

Victor

US Mint Morgan O dollar receipt 1.jpg

On 10/29/2021 at 2:46 PM, Just Bob said:

Hey, Victor! Good to hear from you!

Hi, Bob. So glad to see you're still around! I sure miss the comraderie we all shared on these boards. It was a microcosm of good. How have you been?

I have been great. Just getting older and uglier.

Yeah, it was fun years ago with all the guys that were here. Some of the best people you could ever hope to meet. Between you, Chris, jgrinz, and a few others, there was always lots of comedy and friendly banter. More arguing then than now, too, but that was probably because there were more regulars back then. I definitely miss some of the guys that no longer post here.

We have some good ones now, too, though. Lots more newbies in and out, as well, usually with questions about "errors" that they think they have found. Most turn out to be damage, but as long as the Youtubers keep pumping out "Get Rich From Pocket Change" videos, I guess the newbies will keep coming.

Glad to see you are still kicking. Don't be a stranger. :)

You made me smile with the reminescing. Michael Luck from Rochester died 2 years ago. He was a very good friend of mine. I'm still friends with Douglas McIndoe -Coinman1794 but have lost track of Tom Bush, Mark Hooten, Mark Field, etc. Can you update me on who has passed? I think that Charlie, OldEngineer, has passed on since I haven't been able to reach him for years.

And, yeah buddy, I'm getting old, too! ;)

p.s. Received 3 each of the Morgan P & D dollars also for sale. Waiting on the others now. Got all max limit except for the "CC" dollars. Act now.1572774964_2021_10.24VicandDoozer.thumb.jpg.f3e448b13ffd7696d290e088c21eb35f.jpg

Edited by EZ_E

I was away from the boards for about 7 years, so I am not sure where some members have gone. I did hear about Michael, though. That was sad news.  Elbesaar/Mike Hayes has passed, from what I understand. He was the guy who had the massive Barber collection. The guys ATS have kept the Barber megathread alive over there in his honor. I hope I am wrong, but I think I read that Hoot passed away, too. Rey Brown left us, also.

TomB still posts over on the PCGS boards, as well as Bill Jones, Tradedollarnut, and several others who don't venture over to this side of the street any more. I think Chris/cmp9ball posts on Cointalk. Jason/physicsfan3.14 mostly posts over there, too.  Mark Feld is still around. There are several others who are still here, or back, like me, from the old days. I won't try to name names, because I will definitely leave someone out.. It's still Sleepy Hollow, but, as I said, there are some very knowledgeable and helpful folks here now.

I hope you have good luck with your coin sales!

I'm so glad to hear that Christ Machuga is still around. I've tried calling a few times over the years but never got an answer. Thanks for the update. I guess that I may offer the 3 boxes over at PCGS since it sure is sleepy here. Too bad, so sad. Thanks for the chit-chat, Bob. God bless and keep you through the storms ahead.

OK boardsters, I received the third box with 3 Peace dollars and the "P" Morgan x3. All unopened boxes for certification. tick-tock

p.s. I certainly hope that isn't true about Hoot. A PhD wasn't useful anymore in 2008 so he went and got his MD in his 50s.