• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale NOW I have an absolutely stunning and rare 1949-S Franklin half dollar in MS66* with proof-like surfaces!!!!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

This is not your average 1949-S mint state Franklin half dollar. This gem screams rarity! Just look at those proof-like surfaces! WOW!!!!!

This jewel right here is not only rare in MS66* condition with a low population of only 10 examples but also offers extremely clean proof-like surfaces making this beauty jump into tremendously rare territory. NGC has only certified 13 total examples in ALL grades of proof-like condition. This is a rare find!

The obverse and reverse are stunning offering proof-like extremely clean surfaces. Franklin and the Liberty bell appear to offer a faint cameo glaze giving it another POP of rarity. I have handled a good majority of the proof-like examples certified to date and it is extremely rare to find a 1949-S mint state Franklin with surfaces this clean in proof-like condition. 

This is an example that has been tucked away for quite some time. If you are interested in owning an extremely rare top quality 1949-S mint state Franklin in a condition rarely encountered for this issue I strongly suggest you jump on this one. 

If you have any questions reach out! 

If you are interested in owning this jewel please click HERE for more info.

Happy Hunting!

Jackie French

1949-S50CNGCMS66STAR3690066-001OBV2.JPG

1949-S50CNGCMS66STAR3690066-001REV2.JPG