• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping to NGC.

4 posts in this topic

You definitely can.  I've done that a few times, and there's not a problem as long as you have your coins labelled correctly.  You should be fine.

I hope this helps!!

On 10/18/2021 at 12:58 PM, MESmagner said:

Does anyone know if you can ship two separate invoices (1 Modern and 1 Economy) to the NGC in the same box? 

You can do 3 or 4, too. If you don’t mind waiting, at the extreme upper right of the form you can request they be sent back to you together as well. You’ll save on shipping and insurance, but the slowest one rules on when you get them.

On 10/18/2021 at 9:50 PM, VKurtB said:

You can do 3 or 4, too. If you don’t mind waiting, at the extreme upper right of the form you can request they be sent back to you together as well. You’ll save on shipping and insurance, but the slowest one rules on when you get them.

Fortunately there's not usually a huge difference unless one is modern and one is a much higher tier. World modern has been an exception of late with very long turnarounds.

I did partner a reholder with an economy that ended up needing conservation, so those reholder coins were sitting and waiting a while for that tag-along to finish. lol. Worth saving the $25 though.