• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Reverse Proof Silver Eagles arrived

10 posts in this topic

The coins order was in processing for 10 days then changed to shipped on the 23rd but didnt show up on the USPS page till two days ago. They arrived today and now that ulcer ive been forming can go back whence it came. I have to say I like the old reverse emblem and the new obverse Lady the most. Combine the two and it would be perfect in my opinion. This is the first time ive ever seen a reverse proof Eagle and I love them, they just stand out beautifully to me.

Mike

2021 R.Proofs F.jpg

2021 R.Proofs B.jpg

2021 R.Proofs Box.jpg

Looking good, Mike!!! But I disagree on one point.....I like both sides of the new design better than the old design.....just my humble opinion because I like naturalistic eagles much better than heraldic ones.  I'm glad you're happy with the set and thanks for sharing it with us (thumbsu

On 9/30/2021 at 8:07 PM, Rummy13 said:

I got mine today too. They look good to me. Nice addition to my ASE collection.

Congrats!! To me the reverse proof Eagles are gorgeous and are my favorite. The reverse polish really makes them stand out. Pictures really dont do them justice.

On 9/30/2021 at 6:50 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

(Rooster?  Did someone just say rooster???)  🐓 

Mike said the magic word......lol

On 9/30/2021 at 6:46 PM, Mikhail2400 said:

It doesnt matter either way im happy with them

And that's the most important part right there!! I'm glad you managed to score a set, Mike! 

Just an opinion: The new ASE reverse is nice, but does not make good use of the full area - compare with Weinman's use of space on the obverse.

Edited by RWB

On 10/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, RWB said:

Just an opinion: The new ASE reverse is nice, but does not make good use of the full area - compare with Weinman's use of space on the obverse.

I ran across this picture on the PCGS message boards. It was posted by someone named SONOMOSCA (Got to give credit where its due) who thought more stars would be a big improvement.

To be honest a few stars would have helped fill the open voids

wcx4kwdkqf3b.jpg

Edited by Mikhail2400