• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three months may not be long enough on the submission tracker:

3 posts in this topic

My submission, which was received at the facility on 6/7 and entered into the system on 6/24, dropped off the submission tracker today because it is older than 3 months - even though the submission still isn't finalized and I don't have grades back and the coins are still at NGC.

With World Modern turnaround times hitting 93 Business days - which is nearly 5 calendar months - NGC may need to change this so that we're not having to enter in our 7-digit submission number to check on the submission at a time when the submissions are hitting their final stages and / or when we want to use the Submission tracker to see the results.

At the end of the day, when we have to enter the 7 digit number, this is mostly just a minor inconvenience, but it would be nice to not have to deal with it and it seems likely that this is going to be an issue for a while for World Modern submissions.

image.thumb.png.523f57bf9cdb7f92ad8793e70c8a12e7.png

• Administrator

Hello Revenant,

I understand that it is a bit of an inconvenience but, there really isn't anything we can do to extend the 3 month time period.  Hopefully, we can get caught up and this won't be an issue.  

Thanks,

Lisa

On 9/23/2021 at 8:09 AM, LISA B said:

Hello Revenant,

I understand that it is a bit of an inconvenience but, there really isn't anything we can do to extend the 3 month time period.  Hopefully, we can get caught up and this won't be an issue.  

Thanks,

Lisa

Ah well. I knew it was a long shot. 🤷‍♂️