• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Delete

9 posts in this topic

Update-I fixed the links for the 1904-S 50 Centavos and the 1966 SMS Roosevelt Dime.  Thanks to Just Bob for letting me know I made a mistake.....it's been a while since I posted a sales thread!!!

Update-the 1979-S Type 2 Kennedy Half Dollar has sold and the link has been removed.  Thanks So Much!!

Update-the 1979-S Type 2 Dime has sold and the 1972-S Quarter in NGC PF 69* Cameo is reserved for a buyer and the links have been removed.  Thank you so much!!

Update-the 1904-S 50 Centavos and the 1966 SMS Nickel have sold and the links have been removed.  Thanks So Much!!

Update-the 1968-S Kennedy Half in PF 68 Cameo has sold and the link has been removed.  New items were also added at the top of the page.  Thanks So Much!!!

Update-the 1967 SMS Kennedy in MS 67 Cameo has sold and I'm out of 1981-S Type 2 Jeffersons.......for the moment.  Thanks So Much!!!

Update-the 1999-P Anthony Dollar in PF 69 Ultra Cameo has sold and the link has been removed.  Thanks So Much!!!

Update-one 1981-S Type 2 Lincoln Cent, the 1970-S Large Date Lincoln Cent in PF 68* Red Cameo and all of the NGC graded SMS coins have sold and the links have been removed.  I also added some raw 1979-S Type 2 coins and the 2021 Reverse Proof Silver Eagle Set I have to the thread for consideration.  Thanks So Much!!