• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1932 S Quarter
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I am considering the shown quarter. It is being sold by one of the highest rated sellers on EBay and has sold over 150,000 coins. Please don’t scowl. Pictures are attached I so not intend to have it graded but am looking for an excellent looking 1932 S for a position in my book. From what I’ve seen this is a good buy at $84

0264ED51-C846-444A-8566-2BBBB304F750.jpeg

3BB87986-5A29-4054-9565-59C2B2E55DD9.jpeg

Hey Bill, did a quick look up on this one and there is a pretty good spread on past sales for a 32' S.  I am by no means a grader but I would put this one somewhere in the F range and to me it looks cleaned but still a nice looking coin.  Obviously, this year had a relatively low mintage and I would think they are not that easy to come by.  Hey man..... If you need it to fill an album, and have no intentions to get it graded, and don't mind a few bucks here or there on the price, then heck.... go for the $84.  If you can offer less, maybe for $65-$70, I would try....But then again, buy the thing if not especially if you need it!  You have my blessings!:bigsmile:

Edited by GBrad