• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1978FM PANAMA 10B CANAL TREATY

9 posts in this topic

Please add NGC MS 65 2863136-013 of the 1978FM PANAMA 10B CANAL TREATY to the Competitive Sets of Panama at the category: Silver 10 Balboas, 1978-Date, Proof. There are only ONE mint, MS condition coin available in this condition (UNC type). Plus, the total inventory is 8 coins + this one, will have 9 coins to complete the set.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:38 PM, MJS Collection said:

2863136-013

Hello, 

Thank you for the information.  This 10 Balboa MS coin is not eligible for the Silver 10 Balboas proof set.  You may create a Custom Registry set for this coin.

On 9/1/2021 at 9:14 AM, Maribeth said:

Hello, 

Thank you for the information.  This 10 Balboa MS coin is not eligible for the Silver 10 Balboas proof set.  You may create a Custom Registry set for this coin.

On 9/1/2021 at 9:14 AM, Maribeth said:

Hello, 

How do I create a new competitive set for the 10 Balboas Complete?

On 9/1/2021 at 11:13 AM, MJS Collection said:

How do I create a new competitive set for the 10 Balboas Complete?

Hello, 

This coin is not eligible for a competitive registry set.  You may create a Custom Registry set by following the directions below.

On 9/2/2021 at 9:44 AM, MJS Collection said:

I guess you do not understand me. I need a new competite set. 

Hello, 

We appreciate your enthusiasm for the Panama coins and registry sets.  Our Senior team considers sets on a case-by-case basis and has determined this set structure is better suited for a Custom Registry set.

This 1978 10 Balboas coin is the only coin minted in Nickel Mint State and not Silver proof. This is a one-off coin and is not eligible for a competitive registry set.  If you wish to showcase all the Silver Proof 10 Balboas and this Nickel Mint State 10 Balboas coins, you will need to create a Custom Registry set.  

Ultimately, the placement of coins in the competitive NGC Registry is determined by our Senior Numismatic team. Thank you.