• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAYDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 posts in this topic

You know we're bidding against one another on the Franklin. I know KC will love you for it, but.................... ????????

Chris

HEYDEN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Who's Heyden? confused.gif

FACT

He's one of the good guys! Some day I'll take a picture of him and post it here! thumbsup2.gif

Chris

FACT

He's one of the good guys! Some day I'll take a picture of him and post it here! thumbsup2.gif

Chris

Hey,if that's going to happen maybe I won't tell you the info for the Clearwater sho on July 2nd. wink.gif

BTW KC, do you know who this Chris guy is?He's always posting this crud about me, confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif just kidding...

Hey,I just had a thought:how can you take a pic of me if you don't have a camera...maybe I will send you the Clearwater show info 27_laughing.gif

BTW There is something called a PRIVATE MESSAGE! yeahok.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Hayden..please ignore Chris when bidding...let your conscience be your guide 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'll remember that, KC! I've got a memory like a goat.......or, is it a mule?..........an elephant?

It's too bad that we can't get eBay to devise an "Auto-Bid" for +.01. Can you imagine what the bidding history would look like? 27_laughing.gif

Chris

FACT

Chris

Hey,if that's going to happen maybe I won't tell you the info for the Clearwater sho on July 2nd. wink.gif

TOO LATE, HAYDEN! I ALREADY GOT IT FROM THE LATEST GREYSHEET.

BTW KC, do you know who this Chris guy is?He's always posting this crud about me, confused-smiley-013.gif

THAT'S A LOT OF BULL 893naughty-thumb.gif S 893naughty-thumb.gif H 893naughty-thumb.gif I 893naughty-thumb.gif T 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif just kidding...

Chris

Hey,I just had a thought:how can you take a pic of me if you don't have a camera

SIMPLE! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS OFFERED TO LOAN ME HIS DIGITAL CAMERA. IT ISN'T ANY GOOD FOR TAKING PICTURES OF COINS. IT'S JUST A CHEAP MODEL THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR TAKING YOUR PICTURE. NO, HAYDEN, I'M NOT IMPLYING THAT YOU'RE CHEAP! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

...maybe I will send you the Clearwater show info 27_laughing.gif

BTW There is something called a PRIVATE MESSAGE! yeahok.gif

FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE!

sign-funnypost.gif

yay.gifC yay.gifH yay.gifR yay.gifI yay.gifS yay.gif

Hayden..please ignore Chris when bidding...let your conscience be your guide 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Actually, I choose to ignore him all of the time , not just when bidding! tongue.gif

poke2.gifsign-funnypost.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Actually, I choose to ignore him all of the time , not just when bidding! tongue.gif

Touche 893whatthe.gif

-Hayden wink.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Touche 893whatthe.gif

-Hayden wink.gif

My! My! Aren't we touchy!

poke2.gifC poke2.gifH poke2.gifR poke2.gifI poke2.gifS poke2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Touche 893whatthe.gif

-Hayden wink.gif

Must you reply to all of my posts? screwy.gif

poke2.gifH poke2.gifA poke2.gifY poke2.gifD poke2.gifE poke2.gifN poke2.gif

grin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Touche 893whatthe.gif

-Hayden wink.gif

grin.gif

Well, I guess I don't have to but you were just complaining on another thread about nobody posting anything. Make up your mind, Hayden. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Goodnight!

Chris

893applaud-thumb.gif

Touche 893whatthe.gif

-Hayden wink.gif

grin.gif

Well, I guess I don't have to but you were just complaining on another thread about nobody posting anything. Make up your mind, Hayden. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Goodnight!

Chris

Well I think that I was meaning nobody posting anything WORTHWHILE

stooges.gif

-Hayden grin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Touche 893whatthe.gif

-Hayden wink.gif

grin.gif

Goodnight!

Chris

stooges.gif

-Hayden grin.gif

My last word on the subject........................... Oh!

Chris

893applaud-thumb.gif

Touche 893whatthe.gif

-Hayden wink.gif

grin.gif

Goodnight!

Chris

stooges.gif

-Hayden grin.gif

My last word on the subject........................... Oh!

Chris

Well,I can't possibly let you have the last word...So what do you think of my new sig. pic?My brother-in-law was stationed in Kuwait right at the beginning of the war in Iraq,he's back now but he sent me a few pics while he was over there.

There are about 5 of these smaller sized pics that I'm planning on rotating through my sig line every week.I like the previous one the best,so after I rotate them through I'll probably leave that one on and let it be my signature picture.

BTW Is it just me or do you come to identify the member by a simple glance at his author pic?You ought to get one. wink.gif

Well,I can't possibly let you have the last word...

If you can't allow me to have the last word, why have you asked me a question? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So what do you think of my new sig. pic?

Cool, Hayden! Doesn't it look like there is a funnel cloud at the "Stealth's" six?

BTW Is it just me or do you come to identify the member by a simple glance at his author pic? You ought to get one. wink.gif

Victor and I tried to paste an old locomotive but couldn't get it to work. Don't know why! I've got a nice digital image of my home billiard room that relates to my username, and I failed at that, too! This is no joke. I am being serious! Otherwise, why would I give you the opportunity to have the last word...........................HELP!

frustrated.gifC frustrated.gifH frustrated.gifR frustrated.gifI frustrated.gifS frustrated.gif

Well,I can't possibly let you have the last word...

If you can't allow me to have the last word, why have you asked me a question? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So what do you think of my new sig. pic?

Cool, Hayden! Doesn't it look like there is a funnel cloud at the "Stealth's" six?

BTW Is it just me or do you come to identify the member by a simple glance at his author pic? You ought to get one. wink.gif

Victor and I tried to paste an old locomotive but couldn't get it to work. Don't know why! I've got a nice digital image of my home billiard room that relates to my username, and I failed at that, too! This is no joke. I am being serious! Otherwise, why would I give you the opportunity to have the last word...........................HELP!

frustrated.gifC frustrated.gifH frustrated.gifR frustrated.gifI frustrated.gifS frustrated.gif

Well who said our conversation was over? I will have the last word though. wink.gifdevil.gifstooges.gif

You must be a true Army guy,you can't tell the planes apart. screwy.gif

The one in the pic. is a B-52,quite the opposite of the B-2 "stealth".

I'll have to find a pic of both to set you straight. grin.gif

Why don't you e-mail me a pictures of both and I'll see what I can do.I assume you want the locomotive for your author icon and your pool room for a sig. pic?

-Hayden