• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photographing coins

10 posts in this topic

Great info Arch,now if only certain members would go out and some photography equipment(Chris!),or in my case a better camera. blush.gif

-Hayden

Keep it up, Hayden! I don't live that far from you.

devil.gifC devil.gifH devil.gifR devil.gifI devil.gifS devil.gif

Great info Arch,now if only certain members would go out and some photography equipment(Chris!),or in my case a better camera. blush.gif

-Hayden

Go ahead and come Chris,I'll be ready. devil.gifBoth barrels devil.gif

I'll even call Tony and Vito, and we can have a sitdown. devil.gif

-Hayden

Good! I'll bring Bobby Gambino. All we need is four more for Texas Hold-em!

Chris

In pursuit of the best coin pics.... It seems like it's as challenging as assembling a good coin set. Probably will only be OK when large movies of the coin slowly rotating in light become normal.

-Hayden

Good! I'll bring Bobby Gambino. All we need is four more for Texas Hold-em!

Chris

Sounds good,although I prefer the animal match game,I just love the cute little animal babies...

NOT!

sign-funnypost.gifH sign-funnypost.gifA sign-funnypost.gifY sign-funnypost.gifD sign-funnypost.gifE sign-funnypost.gifN sign-funnypost.gif

This is getting adictive! tongue.gif

Arch---

If having Hayden resurrect my thread about Splatter wasn't enough, now I've got you advertising it for everybody to see! 893naughty-thumb.gif Now I really have to do the followup with the OTT! blush.gif

Really, I'm quite flattered as this is the first time I've ever been referenced to for my photography! acclaim.gif Thank you Arch!!!! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Arch---

If having Hayden resurrect my thread about Splatter wasn't enough, now I've got you advertising it for everybody to see! 893naughty-thumb.gif Now I really have to do the followup with the OTT! blush.gif

Really, I'm quite flattered as this is the first time I've ever been referenced to for my photography! acclaim.gif Thank you Arch!!!! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

OK, Arch , Hayden and I are done for now. You can have your thread back. Thanks for posting the journal entry on photography. Those resource materials will be very helpful when I get around to buying the camera equipment.

Spy , your thread on Splatter is excellent!

Chris thumbsup2.gif

Arch---

OK, Arch , Hayden and I are done for now. You can have your thread back. Thanks for posting the journal entry on photography. Those resource materials will be very helpful when I get around to buying the camera equipment.

Spy , your thread on Splatter is excellent!

Chris thumbsup2.gif

That'll be the day...