• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 2015 South Africa Kogelberg Biosphere Marine Silver R2 2 Rand
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I participate in the S. Africa silver R2 competitive registry sets and I'm looking for this coin: 2015 South Africa Kogelberg Biosphere Marine Silver R2 2 Rand.

I've added 2 pictures of the coin in raw and graded form as an example of the coin that I'm looking for.

I have many graded S2R coins to trade (including several hard-to-get Key Coins) as well as old-fashioned U.S. Dollars for an outright purchase.

If you know of someone that collects South African coins please let them know as perhaps they know somebody that knows somebody that may have this coin.  I also actively import coins from South Africa monthly, including new releases from the South African Mint.

1-2015-kogelberg-marine-R2-obv.jpg

5-2015 R2 BIOSPHERE MARINE graded.jpg

I'm still looking if anyone has any leads.  And that reminds me...........   Shortly after posting this the original message I had someone contact me that said "a friend had told them that I had posted on these boards looking for this coin and they had one".    As it turns out, they didn't have one and have been known to claim to have coins, banjos, aquarium cleaners,  ( a weird combination, right?) and anything that they saw someone was looking for they would then claim to have it.   So be real careful when dealing with people.  If it seems suspicious it probably is suspicious.........