• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to Buy

8 posts in this topic

I'm looking for two medals:

1) 1969 ANA Convention, Philadelphia

2) 1990 Liberty Numismatic Society

Anyone interested in selling these or if you know where I can get them, please send me a PM or e-mail.

Thanks,

Chris

Here is an ebay listing for the 1969 ANA medal: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3454&item=8314145407&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Ebay turns up nothing for the 1990 medal.

That is very cool of you to post. Both Chris and Hoot are looking for it. I put a token bid on the item but will not bid again since these two have first dibs on it.

Here is an ebay listing for the 1969 ANA medal: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3454&item=8314145407&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

That is very cool of you to post. Both Chris and Hoot are looking for it. I put a token bid on the item but will not bid again since these two have first dibs on it.

Thanks for the e-mail, Victor! thumbsup2.gif

Chris

Here is an ebay listing for the 1969 ANA medal: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Thank you for the heads-up and welcome to the boards. If you should happen to come across a second '69 ANA Medal, please let Hoot or myself know by PM.

Chris

Chris, there you are you ole dawg! Been hybernatin' have ya?

I see that you finally got the vintage train photo in you sig line. Another boardster to the rescue! I tell you, most of the NGC forum participants are top of the notch, stand-up guys. I have been a very, very cynical person for most of my life due to just living life. I really have gotten just a tad bit better outlook towards people because of my personal experiences with many of the posters on this forum. Excluding that Machuga-Dude, of course. smile.gif Your mom, on the other hand, is such a beautiful and talented person. Why can't you be more like your mama, Chris?! stooges.gif

I'm surprised that the '69 ANA medal is so cheap. You too, bud-dy. What's up with the one dollar bump in bid? grin.gif J/K, it's yours. I bid one cent over the minimum. The guy who posted the link sure is a cool fella to do so, don't you think. Kind of goes with my point above.

So, I can't wait until I get my 2005 SF ANA medals. I got the very last one of the 2.5" bimetallic gold/silver one based upon the Numismatic News article. All other numismatic publications lagged behind at least a week or two with their articles which made me the fortunate one. And not just because I am so damn happy and handsome, either. blush.gif

Anyway, Brother-Chu, I hope that you get yours, too. headbang.gif