• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Point Question Second Try At Post

5 posts in this topic

i own a 2001 RI State Quarter PF70CAM. I get 63 points in quarter registry, but in proof type set, my PR69DCAM receives more points. Can you explain difference. Thanks so much.

thanks joe

does make sense, except that in the state quarter series i get 5 points for the Pr69DCAM and 63 points for the PF70CAM. There's where the descripancy lies.

Thanks so much. Just the descrepancy is what has me wondering. I get 5 pts in State Quarter Registry for a PR69DCAM and 63 pts for the PF70CAM. I would think it would be consistant for both sets. Its not really a big deal, I have several coins that are 1700 to 2000+pts in modern commemorative collection. Just a consistancy question. Thanks so much for your time and response. By the way you have some of the finest coins in existance. I'm in awe looking at your collections. Tom