• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canada 1 Cent and 5 Cent - Dove and Rabbit horde

10 posts in this topic

Hi

I've got quite a few of the 2017 One Cent Dove and 5 Cent Rabbit coins.

They are beautiful coins.

I'm having a herd time trying to set prices and know where to try and sell these.

Can anyone help me understand the best option for me?  Maybe help me understand pricing?

There are all ranges of prices online and I'm weak at grading.  If anyone is interested in any of these please  let me know.

I have a LOT of other Canada and GB coins I am looking to sell as well - old and new.  Actually I have many thousands of coins I am selling....1827312408_20210705_1331241.thumb.jpg.ad55a901cebf5cbb89b8d96fc7ce6a19.jpg

Thank you

I would love to have a roll of nice clean bu pennies. Nice design reminds me of the 1850’s flying US   cents.   I am too new to be much help with grading or value. Ofcourse my roll should be discounted heavily :roflmao:

For world coins price guide is Krause world coins big thick book from different years there you can also get digital download of this book cheaper as well you can get them all for like $12 download them on your computer there’s so many world coins it’s mind boggling . Once you start collecting world coins it gets harder to go back to collecting US coinage 

Krause world coin books :

years 1601-1700

Years 1701-1800

Years 1801-1900

Years 1900-present 

Hey howdy several of us are interested I have posted and PM ed. If you need anything (email) PO Box etc let us know. We can’t  buy if you don’t respond. I looked in the buy trade forum and didn’t see any listing. Hopefully you will respond thanks 

5 hours ago, Jason Abshier said:

you can also get digital download of this book cheaper as well you can get them all for like $12

Keep in mind that this will be a pirated copy.  Krause/F&W Publications did sell DVD versions but they did not have download versions.

Edited by Conder101

6 hours ago, Conder101 said:

Keep in mind that this will be a pirated copy.  Krause/F&W Publications did sell DVD versions but they did not have download versions.

That is true , rarely do prices change at all in Krause books just too many coins out there to update the book on yearly basic so even an older paperback Krause guide will work I do prefer the paperback style books over the downloaded version it’s just paperback style is so expensive once you get one it last for long while though cause prices rarely change much 

Edited by Jason Abshier

The DVD versions do have one advantage.  I loaded them all onto me laptop/tablet and I can carry all nine books with me when I go to a coin show.. (17th through 21st century world coins the three volumes of world paper money, and the unusual coins of the world book)  Plus all my other commonly used references are on the tablet as well.  I can wander the floor with one heck of a library tucked under my arm.

@Conder101 at the beginning of the Krause DVD does it mention anything about piracy ? Few years back a friend gave me his PDF link to the Krause publication I have them as well on my laptop and home computer he was one that told me he paid $12 or $15 for digital copies of Krause price guides he passed along and shared the PDF to me perhaps person had license agreement to do that I don’t know , rarely do I hear anyone get busted for piracy anymore even the movies we stream online today probably 99% of them pirated especially if it’s a newer movie that just came out . Lol