• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry and Already Inventoried Coin

5 posts in this topic

Trying to add a coin that I bought from Ampex --NGC program say's it is registered to another--what should I do? The coin has been inventoried to my list?  What does that mean?  I still cannot include in my set or coins.  It has been almost a week since I brought the issue up to NGC--Ampex say's it is NGC that needs to address the issue.

24 minutes ago, Ron Figlar-Barnes said:

Trying to add a coin that I bought from Ampex --NGC program say's it is registered to another--what should I do? The coin has been inventoried to my list?  What does that mean?  I still cannot include in my set or coins.  It has been almost a week since I brought the issue up to NGC--Ampex say's it is NGC that needs to address the issue.

Hello, 

Please provide the certification number.  You may send it to registry@ngccoin.com if you would rather not publish it here.  Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Ron Figlar-Barnes said:

6093615-011----Hope this helps--and thank you!

NGC certification number 6093615-011 is currently in our transfer request queue dated May 24th.

For future transfer inquiries, please see our transfer policy below.

•             There is typically a 3-day wait time for transfers to be processed. An automated email is sent to the previous owner to approve the transfer. If the previous owner approves, or if no response is received after 3 days, the coin is automatically transferred to you.

•             In rare cases when the previous owner disputes the transfer, an NGC Registry representative will investigate and contact both you and the previous owner.

•             Many sellers use stock photos to represent the coins that they are selling. In this case, the certification number of the coin that you receive may not match the coin shown. Please wait until you have a coin in hand before entering it into the NGC Registry.