• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone from NGC contact me?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Why not give them a call or e-mail them with the seven-digit red number on the yellow Submitter Copy of the form you hopefully retained for your records.

All the information they need beginning with your name and account number is on the form.

Have you contacted NGC's customer service?  This section of the forum is usually where new collectors are encouraged to post questions about the coins they have; and while some of the NGC staff do peek into this section its not always on a regular basis.  Asking your question in the "ask NGC" section Here or contacting CS directly will get you answers in a more timely fashion

13 hours ago, Sander43 said:

Can a Mod please close this thread. Thanks.

I am glad to hear you got some needed help.  Strictly up to you now but considering the circumstances, I believe it may be of interest to the rest of the membership to know the reason for the inordinately long turn-around time, whether due to incorrect or incomplete information, a simple miscalculation of costs, or back-up due to the pandemic.  Continued confidence with the services provided by NGC is of paramount importance to the membership.