• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incorrect point values for GSA Hard Pack Morgan Silver Dollar 1882 cc Vam 2C4 MS 66+
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello...I just added my 1882 cc Vam 2C4 MS 66+ to my registry set. (GSA Hard Pack Holders Complete Set, Morgan Dollars 1878-1904 Including varieties.) The point values for the 1882 cc Vam 2 are all over the place.  I believe the Vam 2C4 should be the same points as the Vam 2C3.  If I were to purchase an 1882 cc without the Vam the points today would be higher than my Vam 2C4.  Could you take a look at these areas?  Thank you.

Joyce Novitzke

21 hours ago, Joyce C Novitzke said:

Hello...I just added my 1882 cc Vam 2C4 MS 66+ to my registry set. (GSA Hard Pack Holders Complete Set, Morgan Dollars 1878-1904 Including varieties.) The point values for the 1882 cc Vam 2 are all over the place.  I believe the Vam 2C4 should be the same points as the Vam 2C3.  If I were to purchase an 1882 cc without the Vam the points today would be higher than my Vam 2C4.  Could you take a look at these areas?  Thank you.

Joyce Novitzke

Hello Joyce, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Any necessary corrections have been made.