• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who all attends coin shows ?

34 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Conder101 said:

You weren't around in 79/80 were you?

Yeah I was I teenager during that era , I do remember scoring nice coins at flea markets back then with my grandfather there used to be a good bit of coin dealers at flea markets back then as well , just about every mall had 4-5 gold and silver buyers as well as coin dealers everything was pretty much in 2x2 flips back then silver was a hot topic back the. I believe it spiked $40/oz. back then I didn’t see my first slabbed coin until early 1990’s or so ANACS was big in later 80’s going into 90’s if memory serves me correct 

On 3/5/2022 at 12:32 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

I believe the Parsippany Garden State Coin Show is tomorrow (Sunday March 6th)...anybody planning on going ?

Won't be going… rain most of tomorrow, and I'm doing my taxes this weekend, too.  However, both Sunday and Monday are supposed to get into the 70s, and this winter having been so oppressive, Spring can't come quick enough.