• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Civil war token census question?

6 posts in this topic

Hi I collect civil war tokens, I have a penn. token that was once though to be a Ohio token. Mine is graded and the holder says Easton, Pa. F-320A-5a.

I would like to know why this token and one that was just graded on 1/26/2021 of the same merchant are still being listed in the Ohio section of the census.

Can these be moved to the Penn section of the census?

Thank you, mike

Did anyone at NGC ever look at this post. I thought this is the place to ask questions like this. I don't want to keep beating a dead horse, so this will be the last time I try to get an answer.

Thank you.

Well, I've read it and glad you like tokens from Old Pennsylvania.  I collect the Patriotic kind.  Usually NGC is good at answering but this Covid thing has made everything messed up.  PM me if you need anything.  Nice to meet ya.

• Administrator

when the new book came out and attributions were changed to different states, we updated the attributions in our system.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we have updated the summary numbers for that merchant to be sorted with the Pennsylvania CWT census.