• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1995 Australian silver 1oz "Endangered Species Numbat" $10
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

So I have this Australian silver coin, it does have a face value, and in near perfect shape.

Can I get this slabbed and graded?

Should I?

Will it increase value of coin and collectability???

Thanks.

Numbat_Queen.jpg

1995Numbat_boxes.jpg

Numbat_Cert.jpg

Others will chime in I would think but It really wouldn't help with resell value I believe. You'll have ship to postage/maybe insurance, grading fees and return postage. This will just increase the amount you "invested" in this coin and the markup may be too much unless you wait like 20 years. You have the COA and in a Air-tight container w/a nice box to go with it.
It's a nice coin, I'd leave as is really.

2 hours ago, EdG_Ohio said:

Others will chime in I would think but It really wouldn't help with resell value I believe. You'll have ship to postage/maybe insurance, grading fees and return postage. This will just increase the amount you "invested" in this coin and the markup may be too much unless you wait like 20 years. You have the COA and in a Air-tight container w/a nice box to go with it.
It's a nice coin, I'd leave as is really.

Ive had this loose Australian dollar in a flip for years. Been thinking about submitting it along with a Japanese yen. They both have value and I would break close to even with the cost, but still on the fence. Heads or tails.