• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Going to Long Beach...

17 posts in this topic

I didn't even know the show was this week. VERY weird....I guess I'm just not into it at the moment.

You going Thurs and Sat as usual?

Thanks for the link...

jom

Thrusday when they open

That's what you said last time. By the time you really got there a certain dealer was already half picked clean. cloud9.gif

Thrusday when they open

That's what you said last time. By the time you really got there a certain dealer was already half picked clean. cloud9.gif

Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion this time about when I will arrive. I meant Thursday when they open for people with dealer badges, not when they open for you common folk. cloud9.gif By the time they let you in, I'll have already picked clean the German & Austrian boxes. Not that it matters with you and the $100 spending money in your pocket. poke2.gif

Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion this time about when I will arrive. I meant Thursday when they open for people with dealer badges, not when they open for you common folk. cloud9.gif

Just to refresh my memory, which freeway was it you are planning on taking? The 405 perhaps?

The nasty traffic combined with your inability to rise at a respectable hour means you won't make it before lunch.

I'd love to go, but between my recent wedding, relocation to San Diego, no new job lined up yet, and the deep laceration I put in my foot that required emergency treatment and makes it painful for me to walk, I'll have to pass this time. I'll try to make the one in September.

I'd love to go, but between my recent wedding, relocation to San Diego, no new job lined up yet, and the deep laceration I put in my foot that required emergency treatment and makes it painful for me to walk, I'll have to pass this time. I'll try to make the one in September.

Why not mooch some coin bucks off your wife? wink.gif

(Sorry about your foot)

Why not mooch some coin bucks off your wife? wink.gif

(Sorry about your foot)

The new Mrs. is here, let me ask her . . . .

She said no because I have enough coins. Oh well. frown.gif

About my foot, I have some advice for all of you: Never put together furniture without wearing shoes unless you really like seeing it with 12 stiches and all sorts of interesting colors.

Tell her she's wrong. confused-smiley-013.gif

Tell her she's wrong. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ooh, I think I'd better wait for my foot to heal before I tell her that.

Maybe that's a good idea.

Tell her you want to take a trip to romantic San Francisco while the ANA show is there at the end of July. All the cool kids are going.

Tell her you want to take a trip to romantic San Francisco while the ANA show is there at the end of July. All the cool kids are going.

You're going to have to do better than that! A woman won't fall for that line. You'll have to convince her that you are doing something for her, like, "Hey, Babe, my friends tell me there are a lot of really cool shopping districts in the San Francisco area. It would be kind of romantic roaming around Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown. Would you like to go on a little shopping excursion over the weekend?"

Then, be prepared to fork over a couple grand when you just happen to bump into some of your buddies.

Chris

You're going to have to do better than that! A woman won't fall for that line. You'll have to convince her that you are doing something for her, like, "Hey, Babe, my friends tell me there are a lot of really cool shopping districts in the San Francisco area. It would be kind of romantic roaming around Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown. Would you like to go on a little shopping excursion over the weekend?"

Then, be prepared to fork over a couple grand when you just happen to bump into some of your buddies.

Chris

sign-funnypost.gif

Just a bit of advice,don't let your wife ever visit these boards 27_laughing.gif